Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 10

How far along: 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I read an article that says to only weigh about once a week because the bloating and etc. will just keep you freaked out therefore...I have not weighed this week.

Maternity clothes: Confession: I wore the one and only pair of maternity jeans that I own the other day with a t-shirt over them. They were too big, but my options are pretty limited right now. I have 2 pairs of normal jeans that I keep rotating with some skirts.

Stretch marks: nope, I don't plan on getting any of those, thanks ;)

Sleep: I took a nap in my car with the air conditioner on at lunch...does that tell you anything? I am sleeping like a rock at night, but still tired from about noon on...

Best moment of the week: STOPPING THE PIO'S AND ESTROGEN PATCHES! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS....

Food cravings/aversions: A few nights ago, I literally broke down because I thought JT wasn't going to take me for pizza buffet. I'm not really craving anything in particular. It's just that once I think about something sounding good...that's all I can think about. PS--I did get the pizza. :)

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: I am not complaining, but I did watch my husband and friends tube and water ski at the lake last weekend while I watched from the boat. It's worth it.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment which, because of scheduling conflicts, is not for 5 WEEKS from now. Just rest assured that I will be having a minimum of 17 full on panic attacks before then.

Weekly wisdom: Random people that you don't even know will corner your husband to talk about their experiences with breast feeding, and he will say something stupid that makes you sound like a bad Mom to a baby that hasn't even been birthed yet.

Symptoms: Queasiness has slowed down. Still haven't thrown up at all. Only symptoms are just being extremely exhausted and emotional.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay, 10 weeks! Double digits! I can't wait till you star showing and post belly bumps!

T said...

WOOT WOOT 10 weeks!! This morning I woke up freaked out because I was NOT nauseas. It will be amazing if we stay sane for the next 6 months.