Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yay!


I received an award from Becoming a Family of Three. You should check out her blog. :)
Thank you Mrs. V!


Here are the rules for the award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

I choose:

Ah... My Married Life
Living with Three Hobbits and a Giant
For the Love of Shoes ..... and A Baby, too
~StEpS tO bAbY~
Babies for the browns
DO I HAVE TO BE A DINK?

7 comments:

Leighann said...

Thanks for the award!

Tiffany said...

Yay! I'm honored! Thanks so much!

T said...

Thank you for the award! You are too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Awe, thank you!! =)

LF said...

THANK YOU! I will have to post tomorrow the acceptance...I just posted all my shower stuff up...

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read the blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Avril Simpson
escort incall

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Avril - From one anonymous to another...what the heck are you talking about? -AcieLay EnayRay :)