Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 11

How far along: 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: At one point during the week the scale said +7 lbs, but I just now weighed for this post and I am only up 5 (and that's after 2 meals today). :)

Maternity clothes: I occasionally wear the Bella band and rotate 2 pairs of maternity jeans in with my regular jeans. Mostly wearing hub's t-shirts on top--Thank God I don't have to dress up for work.

Sleep: Tired 24/7, I think that is the main thing that keeps me believing that I am still pregnant indeed! I actually do rest pretty well at night and I know that I need to be thankful for that.

Best moment of the week: I told a couple more people and they were very excited for us.

Food cravings/aversions: NO SWEETS whatsoever, keep them away. Other than that I pretty much just like food in general. I did find that although pasta salad is good going down...the indigestion later on is SO not worth it. Yuck.

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Shaving my legs every other day and that being sufficient.

What I am looking forward to: I just really want to get to that next appointment. I was NUTS for thinking I could wait 5 weeks between appointments.

Weekly wisdom: Don't eat pasta salad. haha

Symptoms: TIRED, headaches...that's about it. If I eat every few hours I can keep the queasiness to a dull roar, but I honestly can't remember the last time I felt hungry. MAYBE that's because I am eating every few hours haha.

*Note: I felt the need to add this and there was no good place to put it in this update thing. Some days I go through tons of stuff in my closet because nothing fits the way I want it to due to increased belly size. And then the very next day (today) I don't look any different than I did pre-pregnancy. I will tell you that this does NOTHING to help the aforementioned panic attacks!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad to hear you're doing well! I know all about those panic attacks! I wish they'd ease up already, but, given my situation - I don't see any end in sight!

Yay for 11 weeks!!!

Mrs. V said...

The increase/decrease in belly size is totally normal at your stage. I used to completely freak out. But there's so much bloating going, and it comes and goes. Good new is, the bloating won't go away one day, because it won't be bloating! It'll be your bump. I loved that stage.

Oh, and great advice! I ate pasta salad yesterday and I STILL have heartburn....

Rikki said...

Yeah, the on again off again belly stunk. I would be all cheery because I was finally showing then the next day... nothing. I'd take solace in the tired 24/7. I mean, your body is MAKING another human being... its taxing.

Anonymous said...

For weeks I would panic nearly every day when I would wake up because my belly would feel smaller. :( I know it doesnt help to tell you that it's normal, but at least know you aren't alone! :)