Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Question Friday

I follow a few blogs that do this and we all know that I can't pass up a good survey/quiz. haha


1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?

I'm not sure if this counts, but my husband and I sponsor a child in El Salvador and we write back and forth to each other.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?

Something fashion related. I LOVE CLOTHES! I would eventually like to manage in retail...yes I know I am stupid for considering retail. lol

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?

I hate anything slimy and always have--frogs, worms, minnows....I love to fish just so long as someone baits my hook and takes the fish off. :)

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?

Making the bed. You're just going to climb RIGHT back in it. What's the point? Haha

5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?

I don't keep old items--I go through clothes like toilet paper...but I THINK probably my volleyball practice shorts from high school are the oldest. And I wear them once a week around the house. LOVE THEM!

No comments: