How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: SIIIIGGGGGHH. According to my scales, about 10 pounds. Yep--if my calculations are correct I will have successfully gained 900 pounds by April of next year. Awesome. And I do care, I really really do--except that for me, hungry=sick feeling, and that's something I care more about right now than the weight gain. The weather is gorgeous, I'm going to start walking 30 minutes a day to see if that helps. Okay, moving on.
Maternity clothes: Still mixing, although probably going with more maternity than non-maternity.
Sleep: I still sleep just fine except that I am having some horrible dreams that make me feel more tired in the morning than I did before I went to sleep. Still peeing roughly 7 times a night. Seriously.
Best moment of the week: JT and I went baby furniture window shopping this weekend. Fun and also overwhelming. I'm not buying anything until I know the sex because I have different ideas on the color of the furniture.
Food cravings/aversions: No sweets. Still eating pickles. I mostly just like food in general.
Belly button in or out: In
Stretch marks: Nope
What I miss: I found a pic on my phone of me in a bikini....enough said. haha
What I am looking forward to: My appt on the 10th.
Weekly wisdom: Wisdom ha! I just keep saying really dumb things. This week I asked my husband what Sacajawea is famous for and also confused French with Japanese!!!!
Would have taken a picture this morning, but I forgot. Yes, I forgot again.




4 comments:
That forgetting thing is just going to get worse.
Drink more water... I know you hate that... but it'll help.
Also... my doc told me to take a fiber tablet before every meal. I never did it, but he said it makes you full faster so you don't eat as much.
Congrats on 15 weeks!!
I definitely understand the sicky feelings that leads to more eating. If your OB isn't concerned about your weight than I wouldn't be either. Yay for week 15!
I bet your look fabulous! I had gained 15 by 20 weeks! It all comes off afterwards!
Post a Comment