Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordy Wednesday...

That's right--I started my own thing. Wordless Wednesday just wasn't for me. lol

I shaved my legs today. That honestly deserves it's own post because it is a pretty major thing, but I'm not sure that you're quite as interested as I am. (or my husband, bless his heart)

I have a question for you all, mostly IVFers though....I have read that when ICSI is involved, the odds of having a girl are higher than someone who conceives, well....any other way. Do any of you have any personal or even non-personal experiences with this? They say that the girl embryos are tougher than the boy embryos, therefore the girls are more likely to survive the ICSI process. Did I read a bogus article or have you heard this too? Just curious.

I put together a pretty cute outfit today, but it involves wearing a jean jacket all day because there is a spaghetti strap dress underneath. I am burning alive right now and questioning if maybe I should consider changing deodorants.

The work that I am doing today is pretty repetitive, so I am of course having a hard time doing it without taking breaks every 5 seconds minutes or so to surf the Internet or to blog. My A.D.D. is in full gear and I cannot WAIT until April when I can just stay home and not stare at this computer anymore.

Also, my friends think it's hysterical that my spelling and grammar has gone to crap in our emails. This is not good because I am normally STRICT about this type of thing and correct their errors. I've been told this is karma also mixed with a brain-sucking baby. :)

Someone asked me in my last post I think....if I was going to reveal the gender and the name, when I know those things. I do have names picked out for both sexes and I will reveal those when I reveal the sex....which is right about the day that I find it out. So there you go.

Happy Wednesday.

7 comments:

Amy said...

We did ICSI and have transferred a total of 5 embryos from that cycle (of 8 that made it to day 5). Three embies stuck and 2 of the 3 were boys. So, for us, there has not been a preponderance of girls. Do you have an intuition about your little one?

Anonymous said...

I did ICSI and had a boy

Rikki said...

I want to know now what the names will be for both. Please and thank you.

Cindybrown said...

As her mom, I think it is a boy!! But I dont care what it is.. Just a healthy baby...Dale she will not budge on the names!! I have been working her and getting nowhere!!

LF said...

I had ICSI and I'm having a boy - who knows???

AL said...

Can't wait to know the name and gender! So exciting!

I have no idea on names...and I'm not going to start thinking about it until 2nd tri...come on, 2nd tri!

Rikki said...

I should be the exception. I'm always the exception.

And I think its a boy too. The whole aversion to sweets has sold me.