How far along: 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I didn't weigh this morning. I find that my mood is better when I don't.
Maternity clothes: Completely maternity on bottom, mixing it up on the top.
Sleep: Still sleeping well even despite the bathroom breaks.
Best moment of the week: Mom brought me some baby gifts that are pretty cute.
Food cravings/aversions: No cravings, but do not confuse that with no appetite. I assure you that they mean completely different things.
Belly button in or out: In
Stretch marks: Nope
What I miss: My obsessiveness to keep my house clean, now I just pick it up and reward myself with junk food and a nap. Nice huh?
What I am looking forward to: My appt on the 10th.
Weekly wisdom: I would like to take this time to thank R & J Turner for the details that they shared on how to make sure that a baby boy is "clean" when you change their diaper. And I would like to thank my good friend J, for her advice that works for many situations and that would be "Don't touch it and it will go away."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy 16 weeks =)
Post a Comment