Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 12

How far along: 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still at +5 lbs.

Maternity clothes: I'm still mixing maternity pants and pre-maternity pants, based on whatever is clean and non-wrinkled that day. I haven't worn any maternity tops and I think I still have a few weeks until I will need to.

Sleep: I still get pretty sleepy around 1:00 in the afternoon, but it's getting better. Still sleeping well at night with the exception of peeing 5 times.

Best moment of the week: Hmmm, not sure. I guess maybe hitting the 12 week mark, except that yesterday I woke up on a panic, convinced that the baby isn't developing and I am going to hear horrible news at my appointment in 2 weeks. I should have made them bring me in quicker--but I am trying to NOT be that crazy person. At least not to the point where my Doctor knows about it.

Food cravings/aversions: Salads minus the lettuce! I have always liked this, but this past week I could have eaten it every day. Basically it is ham, eggs, cheese, ranch dressing, pickled okra and crackers.

Belly button in or out: In

Stretch marks: Nope

What I miss: Feeling sane. I am just still so paranoid that something is going to go wrong. Oh and also--TAKING ALLERGY MEDICINE! Yes, I know that probably there are some different kinds that are safe for pregnancy, but I am refusing to take anything but Tylenol at this time. Besides, allergy meds rarely make me feel much better anyway...I usually just have to tough out Fall and then they go away.

What I am looking forward to: My next appointment.

Weekly wisdom: I don't have any...that I can think of.

Symptoms: Indigestion, fatigue....that's about it at this point.

4 comments:

Cindybrown said...

I love you!!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

YEA for the 12 week mark!

AL said...

Hooray for 12 weeks!

Rikki said...

If you end up getting so allergy-fied and need something, Bendaryl is fine as well as Zyrtec or Claritin. That's it though. Anything with psuedoephedrine is off limits!

I also wigged about taking anything (I wouldn't even take Tylenol unless I absolutely couldn't bear the pain) but it became a necessity.