How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I knew I was doing this post this morning, so I weighed...and now I am pretending that the scales are messed up, so stay tuned....
Maternity clothes: Still mixing, although probably going with more maternity than non-maternity.
Sleep: I have switched things up, I am feeling more energy during the day but waking up almost every hour during the night to pee.
Best moment of the week: I had a good OB appointment on Monday!
Food cravings/aversions: Pickles and milk...not together. No aversions other than I still don't really want anything sweet.
Belly button in or out: In
Stretch marks: Nope
What I miss: Nothing really. If anything--softball.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex and buying stuff. We still haven't bought one single thing, other than maternity clothes.
Weekly wisdom: I can't think of anything....
Hoping that next week I can put up a picture of my large self for proof that I'm not making all this up. haha
Best moment of the week: I had a good OB appointment on Monday!
Food cravings/aversions: Pickles and milk...not together. No aversions other than I still don't really want anything sweet.
Belly button in or out: In
Stretch marks: Nope
What I miss: Nothing really. If anything--softball.
What I am looking forward to: finding out the sex and buying stuff. We still haven't bought one single thing, other than maternity clothes.
Weekly wisdom: I can't think of anything....
Hoping that next week I can put up a picture of my large self for proof that I'm not making all this up. haha




4 comments:
yay, I'm so excited for you that everything is going so well! Isn't the peeing thing annoying! I can't wait until you find out the sex either. Do you guys have names picked? Will you share the name?? Can't wait!
wow, 14 weeks already?!?! Awesome, awesome!
So glad things all is well!
I NEEEEEEED to see you Lady P!!! I can't wait to see your lil bump! Luv ya~Laci
Interesting story you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning this theme. The only thing it would also be great to see on this blog is some pictures of some gizmos.
Jeff Flouee
phone signal jammer
Post a Comment