How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still at +5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still mixing it up. I wore a maternity top one day last week. I am at the point where normal clothes look too small and maternity clothes look too big.
Sleep: STILL TIRED. All of the time. Still sleeping good at night though.
Best moment of the week: My best moment is every day at 5:00 when I get to go home and lay down.
Food cravings/aversions: I've had a lot of pizza this week. So I guess that. I have GOT to incorporate some vegetables here...
Belly button in or out: In
Stretch marks: Nope
What I miss: MY RE!
What I am looking forward to: I have my first OB today. Anxious and excited all at the same time. If you're the praying type, hook me up! :)
Weekly wisdom: Laci with her "start buying diapers now" advice. I am going to make that happen.
Symptoms: Sleepy. It hurts to sneeze. Pure laziness. Other than that I'm good. :)
OB appointment went well. Strong heartbeat, cervix (eww) looked good, loaded up on free prenatals, yesssss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
yay! Can't wait to hear how your OB appt went! I know what you mean about missing your RE! You become family with them and then it is like...? I can't see you anymore???
yay for a great OB appointment!!
That is great news!!!!!! I am doing the diaper thing with every trip to Target too :)
Great news!!!
Post a Comment