Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where is my glow?

What is all of that nonsense that I have been hearing for years about a pregnant woman's glow? Where is mine? The only thing shiny about my face would be the zits.

And a random thing: I just finished Jenny McCarthy's book, "Belly Laughs" and while it is hilarious and gives you a look into what all pregnancy can entail...I am now more terrified than ever and also a little scarred for life. haha

I am currently eating my second breakfast for today, and it is baked Ruffles and Ranch Dip. Yep.

That is all for now.

4 comments:

T said...

That breaskfast sounds delicious! Seriously...all food sounds delicious!

Yeah, not seeing a glow here either...I have a big smile on my face that will not go away...but glow...maybe a little oily skin...!

Carrie said...

You aren't suppose to read that book! ha!

I bet you have a GLOW!

Rikki said...

I read her book too... and was scared to death to get the blue twinkies... I got out without that one THANK GOD!

Also... I never saw my glow but others would swear by it. I saw bloated a lot... but others would say, "You are just glowing!."

I think it is that pregnant women are revered in our society. They see it because its all hyped up. We just feel fat, swollen, and hungry.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Bella Benedict
independent escort limerick