I've probably mentioned my A.D.D. in the past. It's self-diagnosed, but it's still there. Anywho, I don't like to do my job. Let's not confuse this with me not getting it done, I manage very well actually, and yesterday I got compliments for just that. It's not that I have a bad job. Most people I know would like to steal it from me, but I just don't like any job at the moment. My mind is other places. You know what I mean.
Moral of that pointless paragraph? I am blogging instead of typing division orders.
This weekend I am going to Holiday Market with my Mom and Grandma, and then leaving for Tulsa right after. My superman-bionic-in great shape-skinny-bad for my ego-husband is running the Route 66 Marathon, and I am going to sit in my lawn chair (or somewhere) and root him on, probably whilst holding some nachos, or whatever I can find to eat.
Speaking of food, tomorrow is our Thanksgiving celebration at work. I plan to eat. A lot. And also I get to take home a paycheck and a turkey. What more could I ask for?
Today I am registering to win free Uggs. Wish me luck.
G'day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow! I JUST noticed this post...I've been busy the last few days. Anyhoo...did you win the UGGS???
Post a Comment