Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Week 18

* I may start changing up the updates to something different than this format. Weight gain is going to be less and less fun to talk about, and this past week I think I found the beginning of a stretch mark. The jury is still out. Nevertheless, I don't know why I need to update you all on those either....so I will probably change it up starting on Week 19.

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have no idea, I thought 12 but doctor's office is showing more like 8. So....

Maternity clothes: Completely maternity on bottom, mixing it up on the top. (this past week I wore some pre-pregnancy jeans with the bella band and it was annoying to keep adjusting that thing all day long...)

Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment of the week: My doc appt went really well. I'm just hoping that my blood tests come back with good results.

Food cravings/aversions: Can't think of anything. I got my hot wing fix and I feel much better!

Belly button in or out: In

Stretch marks: Jury is out. Husband says it's a scratch, I think he's in denial. Either way it's on the back side of my hip. I also discovered that the same hip is bruised MAJORLY. It looks like something hardcore happened to me, and I have no idea what it could be. Can you be anemic during pregnancy but not at any other time???

What I miss: My C cup boobs!!!! I'm starting to get "whoa your boobs are big" comments. :(

What I am looking forward to: Gender reveal on the 30th. I am also waiting on my Mom to ask what time that appointment is so that I can refuse to tell her....(hi Mom)

Weekly wisdom: If you have a friend who loves football, don't take her to a Razorback game and then let her lead the way up the 3 flights of stairs to our seats. I almost died. I still haven't caught my breath and that was Saturday....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't going that fast AND the game was about to start!!! You know not to mess with me when I'm in football mode.

<3
Jess

Tiffany said...

We need more belly pics!!!

Rikki said...

Anemic question... yes very much so. Bifera (iron supplement) is GREAT and doesn't upset your tummy. My guess is your doc will tell you if you are anemic when your blood work comes back anyway.

Cindybrown said...

Most moms get to go with their daughter for the gender ultrasound!!!

Ashley said...

Most Moms don't make up stuff and post it on their daughter's blog. :)

T said...

Less than two weeks till the reveal!! How exciting!

*Jessica said...

18 weeks?! It's flying by! I'd better get a text shortly after you have your gender reveal w/your family. = ) And, yes, you can develop anemia while pregnant..I'm sure Dr. M will let you know.

Anonymous said...

I would definitely ask your OB about your bruise. I am totally not saying this to scare you (seriously I hate when people say this on my blog) but I do have a friend that ended up with really low iron during her pregnancy and she didn't have an iron problem beforehand. And she had to be on supplements. I am sure everything is fine for you, but just to be safe I would ask your OB. :) Yay for 18 weeks!! Can't wait to hear what you are having. :)