Tomorrow is gender reveal day! I haven't really talked that much about this, I don't guess. Everyone wants to know what my gut instinct is and I think I'm already a bad Mom for not having one. haha
Honestly, in the beginning I thought it was a boy. But now, I feel like it's a girl, and I have for a few weeks. My preference? After all of the madness that has been the past 4 years, I just want a healthy baby, truly....but if you make me pick, I would say that everything has come easier with the thought of a boy. I mean we picked out our boy name first, I knew what theme I wanted for the boy's room before I did the girl's room, etc. BUT...the good news is that we also have those things picked out for a girl....so we're good either way. :)
Just pray that whatever is in there doesn't get all modest on me tomorrow, because I am ready to know!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yay!!!!! I will check all day!!!! I say GIRL!!!!!!
v. exciting! can't wait to hear!
I'm convinced it's a boy.
So exciting! I'm thinking boy still. Can't wait to find out! Good luck!
I hope it's a great ultrasound, and I can't wait to hear what team you'll be on - blue or pink! Once you find out, you have to let us know what you were thinking. :)
Post a Comment