Pregnancy causes road rage......apparently.
I am out of control. I get to work in the mornings and I have to say a small prayer for forgiveness for all of the foul words I say on the way to work. I also have to ask that the Lord forgive me for wishing bad things on the drivers around me. I am nasty. A horrible person.
This morning, I wished that the DUMB BLONDE (not all blondes are dumb, this one is) behind me would hit a pothole and that the phone she was blabbing on would bounce off the top of her dumb blue Chevy truck and hit her on top of her dumb blonde head...AND leave a knot. I am very detailed with my nastiness.
My problem is that it takes me 30 minutes to get to work in the morning. Not because of big city traffic, but because I literally live over 20 miles away from my workplace. About 7 of those miles are on a regular road that is not an interstate. The first 2 miles of that stretch has a speed limit of 30 mph, BECAUSE it is right SMACK through the middle of a residential area. Seriously, houses all over the place! About 3 out of 5 days of the week, I have some jackwagon right up on the bumper of my Jeep. Last year, I got a ticket on this very road and it was EXPENSIVE. Therefore, I do about 35-40 through this area....still speeding, but playing it safer. The idiots behind me apparently don't think that's fast enough SO, getting 3 inches from my bumper will get them to work faster, right? NO...it won't. And it makes me slow down, just to be hateful. And it makes me cuss, and I don't like doing that.
Mark my words, sometime during the next 5 months, I WILL be slamming on my breaks and hoping that the bimbo behind me gets to buy me a new vehicle for being stupid.
Thank God it's Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Please don't cause a wreck. Do it after you have birthed that precious baby boy (its a boy btw... no need to check).
You better get that under control soon! Lex and I were riding down the road yesterday and I mumbled sh*t under my breath, not even thinking she could hear me and she said "Mama don't say sh*t!" hahaha they learn FAST!!!
Post a Comment