Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

30 Random Things

I've probably done something similar to this, but hey--life is different now, so I am sure I can come up with 30 more random things.

1. In movies, I root for the animals instead of the humans. Example: I don't mind if the cowboy gets shot, just so long as the horse is okay.
2. I hate the word "precious" and my friends torture me with it as much as possible.
3. I want to "fix" everyone's problems and get mad when people don't take my "good" advice.
4. I hate confrontation. Not just personal confrontation--it makes me uncomfortable to see two strangers fighting about something.
5. I'm 99% certain that I will NEVER know what I want to be when I grow up. Or if I figure it out, I know that I will never be happy doing the same thing for the rest of my life. Career-wise anyway.
6. I have one of the most entertaining husbands ever. Every day is an adventure.
7. I got married at 20. It seemed like it took forever to get that man to put a ring on my finger and now I realize, I was just a tiny child. Just thankful that it was the right guy that I took the plunge with!!!!
8. My Mom thinks that I should read to the baby that is still in my stomach, and I can't make myself do it because it's weird.
9. I like grammar and I love spelling. And being pregnant has caused me to screw up both of these things. Guess I have other things on my mind?
10. My favorite color is green.
11. I don't have any desire to know how to assemble things by myself. I would rather just wait on my husband to do it.
12. I hate awkward hugs! You know the one where you think they want to hug you and then you wonder if that's what they really wanted? Maybe I am the only one that this happens to!
13. I'm not lazy, but I am VERY good at wasting time. If this isn't proof, I don't know what is.
14. I LOVE DOGS. Oh man, I love them.
15. I HATE CATS. Oh man, I hate them.
16. I have never lived on my own, meaning I moved out of my parent's house and into my house that I share with my husband....but....
17. At the age of 26, I have already been a homeowner...twice. Well, a co-homeowner anyway.
18. My toes are pretty long, which probably explains why I wear a Size 10 shoe. If they were shorter, I think I could pull off an 8 1/2.
19. I can go into my closet right now and pull out at least 5 things, that I don't even remember buying.
20. My hair has been almost every single "normal" color that it can be. Blonde, Brown, Red, Black, combination of all of the above....
21. I'm athletic, but other than that I don't really have any talent. Well, at least if I do it is untapped.
22. I'm competitive, but I come by it naturally. My Dad is insane about winning.
23. I don't dance. Dancing is stupid to me.
24. We tried for a long time to get pregnant, you probably know that if you're reading this...but what you don't know is that I started to wonder if maybe I just wanted to be pregnant...and it wasn't that I wanted the baby as bad as just the experience of pregnancy. I WAS VERY WRONG. Pregnancy=boo, Baby-YAY!
25. My husband and I are SO FAR BEHIND when it comes to technology and neither of us care. Example: We have a 27" very cubed looking tv, a desktop computer with a monitor that weighs precisely 300 lbs, and my 6 year old Samsung flip phone doesn't download apps, let me check my email, OR allow me to blog. It allows me to call and text...and that's all I need. Instead, my husband has the very latest in running gear and tools and I spend every extra dollar I get on clothing and SHOES.
26. I like to look at jewelry on other people, but I don't care to wear it. Necessities are my wedding ring, earrings and usually a watch.
27. I still have 3 of my baby teeth, with no permanent teeth underneath.
28. One of the things that I would most like to thank my parents for is the fact that they got me a bionater and braces, because without those 2 things...I probably would have never found someone to marry me. OMG.
29. I have one sister. We are like day and night in every way. Our personalities are completely different and we don't look anything alike. But our handwriting is almost identical.
30. I don't watch the news. I don't have a clue what's going on with the world and I think I am a happier person for this exact reason.

1 comment:

Laci said...

#1) Ditto times 1,000!!
#2) You're precious.
#3) Ditto again, however I'm learning to not care as much anymore. Their life, their choices, their consequences.
#8) Yeah that's weird, don't do it lol. Sorry Mama B :)
#9) Thank God for that!
#12) This is ALL you muh friend. Note to self: When around A, lean in for hugs but don't ever give her one :)
#13-#17) Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto.
#23) I don't like this one. It even makes me a little sad.
#25) Does he have a gymboss? I'm debating on getting one...
#26) Ditto.
#27) Weird.
#28) LMAO! Oh that bionater!
I love this post! It made me LOL alot and it also made me realized that we are alot alike in many ways...scary.