Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Week 24

How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I can't be sure, because I avoid my scales like the plague, BUT...I think somewhere close to +20. Yes, I am outta control.

Maternity clothes: I had a post about hating them last week, and then my new stuff came in and I like them again. I bought jeans so long that I have to cuff them at the bottom, and I couldn't be happier about that.

Sleep: I wake up 32 times a night. Partly to pee, and partly because I am sick with a cold and I can't breathe.

Best moment of the week: My unborn child got almost as many Christmas gifts as I did. That was pretty exciting. Actually Christmas in general was really great this year.

Food cravings/aversions: I got my first bout of morning sickness on my birthday, which was Week 23. And then again yesterday. That's what I get for thinking I was in the clear. My body is confused, I suppose--I also think it has to do with all of this cold/congestion stuff.

Belly button in or out: In

Stretch marks: SIGH, yes. I can't pretend any longer. They are there and they are ugly. Hips, and tops of thighs mostly. None on the stomach, yet.

What I miss: Just being able to walk up 1 flight of stairs without stopping to breathe twice on the way. Ha.

What I am looking forward to: My appoinment on the 6th, MINUS the weighing part. I had a birthday and Christmas since my last appointment...it can't be good news as far as the scales are concerned.

Weekly wisdom: Hot dogs in bed at 10:00 pm=bad idea.

1 comment:

Laci said...

You didn't tell us about Isabel's Christmas presents...What did she get??!