Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 21

21 weeks! I keep hearing that it's flying by, but I don't believe anyone. I'm sure I will look back and think that it did, but for now--I am ready for her to get here, be healthy, and for me to get my body back!!!!! I'm really not that big (or so I am told), but everything makes me winded and I hate feeling like that. I should be able to walk from my office to the car without having to beg a stranger for a hit off of their inhaler!!!!

More about the ultrasound--the tech kept jiggling my stomach to get Isabel to move her arms. Whatever organ the tech was trying to look at, that's exactly where she would put her hand...to cover it up. Haha. She was ALL over the place. And the tech made a comment about her being so low, which just goes to prove that you can't trust old wives tales....well not all of them. Carrying low=boy, supposedly. Not this time. And morning sickness=girl, again....not this time. Knock on wood, I haven't thrown up a single time this entire pregnancy. At 21 weeks, I'd be willing to bet that if I did, it would be stomach virus as opposed to morning sickness. I've been very lucky.

My kidney issue seems to be better. My lower back is sore at night time, but that's about all. I'm sure that's just a pregnant thing.

Glucose test tomorrow. That's about all I have to report for now. Oh, except that I have finally started doing some shopping for the little one. And we picked out bedding.

3 comments:

AL said...

happy 21 weeks! love the bedding :-)

Laci said...

Love it!! So have you already ordered it?

Rikki said...

MONKEYS! That's so exciting! When you order it though, remember you don't need (nor want) all that crap in the picture. The wall decals are fun (and will stay on the wall with a little help from a glue stick), the bumper (even though you aren't supposed to), the mobile, the lamp, and like one blanket is all you need. The rest is just fluff... not that there is anything wrong with fluff.