Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Busy Day!!!

Well, by 11:30 today I had already made the 2 hour drive to Tulsa, had the trial transfer (not fun), drove 2 hours back, stopped to get gas and coffee and was sitting at my desk at work. Talk about a busy morning!!!! At least it was a pretty day to drive all of those miles! I need to make a correction to my last post. I said I was having the trial transfer and baseline u/s. No baseline u/s, that comes later...I had my stuff mixed up. As far as what the trial transfer entails, if you are interested in knowing about that send me a message or something, because I don't think my blog is going to be one of those that gets down to details....just in case you are one of the people reading who actually does NOT want to hear about my female parts! Ha!
Got a call from the pharmacy yesterday and my fertility drugs will be at my house in the near future. What a delicate, expensive little package that is! Jeez!

Saturday will be JT's and my anniversary. 6 lovely years! I cannot imagine having spent them with anyone else. We've had ups and downs just like everyone else, but I honestly love him more today than I did the day I married him. (even when he is cranky!) :)

Man oh man I am ready to shop for Spring/Summer clothes. 2 weeks and I am going on a spree....in Tulsa of all places. Perfectly fine with me, there are more stores there than there are here!!!!! The weather really does make my mood so much better. It sounds cliche but that's the truth!!!! Ok, now to catch up on the 3 1/2 hours of work I missed. Have a blessed day!

~Ashley

No comments: