Where to begin? Wednesday my massive box of injectables arrived and JT thought it was scary enough to send me a picture in a text message! Ha! Also, on Wednesday JT signed up for and was accepted to the Pike's Peak Marathon in August, so we are excited about that. We are going to spend a week up there and just turn it into a vacation.
Yesterday we made the trip to Tulsa for our IVF patient information class. This is where they give you the rundown of the upcoming process. I left there feeling informed/terrified/confused/relieved/stressed and probably 15 other emotions. It's a lot to take in. They also talk to you about where to give yourself the shot, so I was a little queasy too! LOL. I am not one of those people who is deathly afraid of needles, but I have also never had the desire to give myself a shot either. I better get over that like.........right now. So, here we go....it just got real.
I have had a few people tell me that my blog doesn't allow them to leave comments. I have tried numerous times to change those settings and it shows that everyone should be able to post. I have no idea what to do about it. If you know why I might be having issues, let me know....just obviously not in a comment. :)
Never in my life have I been so thankful for a Friday. Next week is Spring Break (no school yay!) and I will be on a business trip for the majority of the week, so this may be the last blog you get from me for a week or so.
If it snows tomorrow....I am leaving Arkansas and taking up residence in Hawaii, or Mexico....or Ecuador...Idk yet, but I am going somewhere--enough is enough!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Move to Little Rock. There is a protective snow bubble here.
Post a Comment