Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Luck of the Irish

So, yesterday I convinced my dear friend, "L" that I have a tramp stamp tattoo of a leprechaun. It started out innocent and then when I realized that she was believing my story, I went with it. All of this took place in a 3-way email in which my other dear friend, "J" got to witness AND be a part of the story. Haha--good times.

While I'm on the topic of leprechauns I might as well add that tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day (duh, right?) and a lady that I work with is having a party after work so, that should be fun. I always hear people talk about how they need to buy something green to wear for St. Patty's Day and it reminds me that I NEVER have a problem with that. Green is my fave, so I have a closet full of stuff to pick from!

Yesterday was pretty and I didn't have to go to school after work, so I went home and let all of the dogs out and we played for about an hour and then when JT got home from work, we went for a run/walk. Run=JT, Walk=Me :)
Have I mentioned that I LOVE Daylight Savings Time???

Two things that I am struggling with this week so far: motivation and hunger. I have non-stop been hungry for like 3 days now. I'm blaming hormones!!!! And I am struggling to get motivated at work. I just would really like some time off from both work and school to do absolutely NOTHING. I am blaming hormones for this one too! That's the thing about being a girl, you can blame everything on the hormones!

Ok--I'm outta here. Wish me luck on accomplishing something today...I don't know what yet, just anything would be good! :)

No comments: