Well, I am back. Back home, back to work, back to school. I could do without the last two. Had a good trip. Class was boring as I don't know what....but the shopping and food were amazing. :)
So now it's Monday and so far I have overdrafted my bank account with a hotel reservation for August....drove all over creation to get it fixed and then found out I am not really overdrafted. Got my necklace hung on the microwave of all things and broke it. Beads all over the floor....and now I am just counting down the minutes until I get to sit through World Geography. Oh and I got to clean up puppy pee this morning.Blah. At least I am having a good hair day.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lol, glad you had a good hair day! That sucks about everything else. I hope the rest of your day was alright.
Oh quit whining! Mondays love you and you know it...
But how did you break your necklace on the microwave? Can that one be explained? Inquiring minds want to know LOL
It gets better. I went to the ladies room later on to #1 and when I pulled my pants down a million beads fell into the toilet. Not even making that up. It was weird.
Idk how to explain it. The door to the microwave was open and the little hook on the inside grabbed my necklace. How do I do any of the klutzy things that I do?
Sounds like a Monday to me! yuck! Could you send some good hair days my way, please?!
Oh~ I love how in the above comment you had to clarify that you were going #1. thanks. I was curious. ha!
Post a Comment