Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Starting off.

I am officially entering the blog world. It's been a long time coming, but I just haven't had the time to sit down and make it happen. I still don't--BUT, I feel like it's a good way to vent and share some different aspects of my wonderful, but hectic life. I have always thought of blogging as sort of like writing in a diary, yet allowing other people to read it, so my blogs will be just that--my diary. So here goes, Day 1.
It's Tuesday and I am at work. It is absolutely beautiful outside, and my BFF Jessie and I just did some major damage at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Today is good, so far. I have school tonight, which reminds me to tell you all that I am in college, once again to finish up my BS in Organizational Leadership. I could not have picked a worse time to try to go to school, haha but it will all work out.
For those of you who will eventually read this I will catch you up to date with the major event that is taking place in the lives of the Patillo's right now and that is IVF. Yes, I said it-- IVF (Invetro Fertilization). JT and I have been trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Wow, right? Well after many, many tests, drugs, procedures, etc. our conclusion is that IVF is the road we are going to have to take to potentially make a biological baby. So in February we agreed to start the process and in April, we will begin our first attempt at a "test tube" baby. :)
Here is what I know right now....it is going to be stressful. It is going to be hard and it is going to mean a lot of money and traveling to Tulsa to make it happen, but the hope/prayer is that it works and that would make it more than worth the while. So, obviously a lot of my blogs are going to deal with this and our journey to make it happen. And because I won't be telling many people about this blog until I know it worked....some of you will have some catching up to do to find out about the journey. :)
Speaking of busy, I have got SO MUCH to do at work right now, so I am ending this for now. Hope that some of you got to enjoy this beautiful day.

xoxo,
Ashley

No comments: