So, I finally bit the bullet and sat down to talk to my boss (big boss) about my upcoming IVF stuff and the work I am going to have to miss. He was super understanding, as I knew he would be...so I feel a little better. Not thrilled to have to talk to a man about babymaking stuff LOL, but life goes on. My favorite comment from him had to be this one, "You are going to have like quadruplets or something!" Haha--what a scary, exciting, SCARY thought. Did I mention it was scary? At this point I will take as many babies as God wants to fork over!!!
It's Day 2 of my blogging attempts and I added a playlist today. I am not going to pretend like I figured it out instantly, it took me some time...as most things do! :)
I should be working right now. I have a deadline to get all of my "stuff" done before we run revenue tomorrow...and I am not even close to being done....yet I am blogging. Go figure.
JT finally got a pen built for Harley, (Harley details coming soon) so today is his first day outside in his big pen!!! I hope he is still there when I get home...and that it doesn't storm on his cute little head. He does have a doghouse...that's the good news.
Harley. Harley is the latest addition to the Patillo clan. He is a 14 week old Great Dane puppy who spends his time chewing on everything in sight and terrorizing my Chihuahua. We have had Harley for almost 2 weeks and he has been in our house. It's been eventful. We also have a bloodhound mix named Tater....and the aforementioned Chihuahua, Pedro. We love dogs so you will hear about them from time to time. It's good to have the background info.
Tomorrow I go back to Tulsa. I really need an apartment there. Ha! Tomorrow is trial transfer and baseline u/s day. I am taking this trip solo, although I have had more than one offer for a travel buddy. (thanks Mom and Jessie) I need to get used to making some of these trips alone because I have got SEVERAL coming up that I will make alone. It's cool--we have a TomTom. :)
I am obviously not going to blog every day (maybe), but because this is new and I am trying to look like I know what I am doing....so far I am 2 for 2. Have a good day blog fans. (all 3 of you) :)
Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment