Is it really Monday again? AGAIN? I feel like time is flying by in some aspects and DRAGGING by in other aspects. It's a weird feeling. Had a good weekend--I had originally planned to stay at home and just clean and watch movies since hub was going to be at work all weekend, but I got suckered into playing a softball tournament on Saturday instead. We'll call it my "Going out of Business" tournament, because I don't plan on playing ball for the next say...10 months or so, right?? Right??? I maybe should have ended my career last weekend because I played much better in that tournament and I could've gone out on a better note. Ha!
Sunday, I actually did stay home and watched movies and somewhat cleaned the house. Why oh why did I rent The Time Travelers Wife? I knew going into it that I am too hormonal for that crap. Oh well...
So far no side effects from the Follistim. I guess I expected to be tired or bruised or something, and for now I just feel normal. Today was Day 4 of the shots...so maybe it's still early. They are going okay--not as bad as I expected although, I did learn that being in a hurry and injecting the cold medicine does sting a little more than giving it some time to warm up!!!! But in a way, it makes me wonder if I am doing them right? I almost feel like I need to feel some effects in order to know that it is working! I hate that scaredy cat feeling that I have about 90% of the time!!!!
Appt with RE tomorrow. Please pray for good things.
Have a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Don't worry. I'm sure you are doing them right, it's just still a bit early. You'll definitely see a difference at your appointment tomorrow with your follies and THEN you'll start feeling the side effects. But hopefully it won't be too bad for you. Are you on anything other than Follistim?
Follistim and Methadexsone (pill), but that's all. And my Follistim is 100 IU's and I know some people have to take a bigger dose than that.
Praying for an awesome appointment with your RE tomorrow. Let us know how it goes!
Thank you girls. :)
Post a Comment