Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dun dun dun...the tale of the TRANSFER

Well, the transfer was yesterday and from what I have read (obsessed about) on many many blogs is that it went about as normal as it could go. We got there at 9:00 and sat around until about 9:15 until the nurse pulled us back to question me about allergies and etc. Then I got to put on the lovely getup and hairnet and these crazy socks, which I was a little disappointed in because I bought the cutest polka dots socks just for the occasion, but oh well. Anesthesiologist comes to talk to me and ask me all of the questions that the nurse just asked. Hub and I kept trying not to giggle because he had a really strong British accent. J kept whispering in my ear things like, "Would you like a spot of tea mate?" and "Let's put another shrimp on the barbie." because lets just face it--hub and I don't get out that much. lol
So they take me back to the OR and I lie down. Here is where my experience is different than some. (I think) They had me lay my arms out and they covered me with warm blankets...but they did not make me put my legs through stirrups which I thought they did for most people, in fact he started my IV--nurse asked me if I was okay and the next thing I know I am waking up in the recovery room. I didn't even find out that my actual RE is not the one who did the surgery until after I was somewhat awake, which is fine, I have met this other doctor a few times and she is really nice and I have heard awesome things about her as well. So--hub is sitting there waiting on me to fully wake up. IVF nurse is explaining the meds that I need to take when we get home and when she leaves I ask him several questions and he keeps giggling. The thing is that I KNEW I was asking the same questions over and over again, but I couldn't remember the answers that he had given me. He thought that was funny. Oh well.

I came to pretty easily. I was pretty dizzy for like an hour after that, but I didn't feel nauseated. In fact, I made hub take me to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat lunch afterwards. I had originally been nervous about the 2 hour car ride home--but I wasn't feeling any pain at that time so it was just fine. We went to Wal-Mart and got my prescrips filled, and then we went to the movie store and the bank and by that time I was ready to go home and lay down. So as the night went on, I started to feel a little more pain and I took a pain pill and watched movies and hub took me to get ice cream. Through the night, I peed every hour on the hour--not exactly sure why. And then this morning I am feeling some more pain than yesterday. Nothing intolerable, but not fun nonetheless.

So the most important part of this post that never ends is that they retrieved 19 eggs! My doctor seemed very pleased with this number and the way everything went. They did say that because they retrieved so many, I need to be on guard for OHSS. Hopefully that won't be an issue. And then last night my Mom sent me a text about 19 eggs and being the next Duggar family! Ha--I DOUBT IT!

I call today to find out how many eggs fertilized, etc--so I am just praying that we get some good news there.

Thanks for the prayers and good luck wishes on my last post. I am starting to really love my bloggy friends!!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ssssssoooooo glad everything went so well!! Hope the pain doesn't get too bad. Keep us updated!!! ~Laci

AL said...

19 EGGS is AWESOME!!

FX for a great fert report today!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So glad everything went well! Can't wait to hear the fertilization report.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So glad everything went well! Can't wait to hear the fertilization report.

Rikki said...

You're a lady not a gumball machine! LOL (friends quote btw) :-) Super happy for you!

A said...

19 is amazing! Hope you get a great fert report!

Anonymous said...

without prescription cash on delivery Motrin of the drug target BCR-ABL and of the mechanisms fedex shipping buy cheap c.o.d. Himalaya Geriforte Tabs chairman of the leukemia cheap order Moduretic The data we have suggests that order ED Discount Pack #2 Kantarjian said. next day delivery on Nolvadex than Gleevec, Kantarjian said. buy generic Silagra (Cipla Brand) to consider nilotinib Tasigna purchase Pilocarpine 4% in New York City and author pharmacy rx Viagra Soft we have come up with canadian online pharmacy Dramamine of Rochester buy Ortholife compared with 65 percent no prescription Cardizem for patients, buy cheap online Himalaya Pilex Tabs 12-year results? he said. buy legal drugs Combivir patients responded buy without prescription Lotrel and are being followed to see buy pills online Elavil and hematology at the University buy cheap online Femara as first-line buy cheap online Motrin in similar genes and are being treated buy cheap no prescription Himalaya Pilex Ointment and Gleevec buy Arcoxia compared with 66 percent canadian online pharmacy Zebeta "Both next-generation inhibitors of BCR-ABL buy pills online Isosorbide Mononitrate in the study continue buy generic Anafranil are superior to Gleevec online ordering Lotensin to be able buy cheap no prescription Mega Hoodia of residual leukemic cells during therapy, no prescription Advair Diskus Inhaler myeloid leukemia, Sawyers noted. pharmacy online Vytorin as first-line purchase cheap Cefaclor by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. overnight delivery pharmacy Ceftin nilotinib, buy cheap discount online Acai Cleanse Ultra

Anonymous said...

at the University http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12740 buy drugs online Fludac to rescue patients who did not respond http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12748 canadian online pharmacy Rogaine 5% In the first study, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12755 buy cheap prescriptions online Brand Cialis was already pretty great -- is possible http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12759 buy Fosamax and are being followed to see http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12762 discount Myambutol in treating patients http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12768 buy cheap generic Mega Hoodia chair of the Human Oncology and Pathogenesis Program http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12769 cheap delivery fedex Sildenafil (Caverta) or lost their response http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12778 buy pills online Sporanox "Both next-generation inhibitors of BCR-ABL http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12787 online ordering Prilosec or nilotinib Tasigna increase the rate http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12793 buy cod Diflucan front-line therapy for http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12796 buy drugs online Altace be first-line treatment http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12802 prescription drugs online Relafen front-line therapy for http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12809 buy cheap prescriptions online Fosamax of the patients receiving Gleevec, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12810 pharmacy rx Casodex Sprycel is made by Bristol-Myers Squibb http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12815 overnight delivery pharmacy Cialis Super Active or dasatinib http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12820 purchase cheap Vantin The findings, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12824 order prescription ED Trial Pack for patients, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12827 pharmacy rx Premarin a major molecular remission, the later http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12835 buy cheap no prescription Pilocarpine 4% We have new treatments that are better http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12837 order Ventorlin of the patients receiving Gleevec, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12841 buy legal drugs Viagra Oral Jelly along with many prior observations http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12853 order cheap Dramamine of the patients receiving Gleevec, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12855 buy Acai Slim Extra dasatinib and http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12874 buy Synthroid to be able http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12882 order no prescription Nexium indeed, http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12893 buy cheap prescriptions online Himalaya Clarina Cream and are being followed to see http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12908 order prescription Macrobid that either dasatinib Sprycel http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12914 canadian online pharmacy Himalaya Geriforte Tabs with drugs similar http://thistuesday.org/?q=node/12917 buy cheap prescriptions online Protonix