Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mothers Day! (on Sunday)

I was going to get all sappy about how awesome my Mom is, but I took the time to realize that about 98% of the people who read my blog are dealing with some MAJOR hormones for one reason or another (including myself) so I am not going to do that to any of us...but I do need to give a little shoutout. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother (or best friend) if I had tried! Thank you for everything and Happy Mother's Day MOM!!!!

On a completely different and a little bit random note: My husband is hilarious. He makes me laugh every single day. There are days that I would like to kick him right in the shin, but most of the time we get along very well. :)
So....my husband has the day off today and I do not. I am not a morning person at ALL! He very much is...and so is my Chihuahua for that matter and this morning while I am crankily changing clothes a million times to find something that I don't look like a fat cow in...he is throwing a squeaky porcupine toy for my dog to chase over and over again. I don't say anything even though I wish things were quieter. He is also online ordering tires for my Jeep and asking me a million questions about what kind I want. I honestly have never cared about anything less in my life ESPECIALLY at 6:30 a.m....haha, so finally I tell him that I just need him to be quiet until I can leave the house and also, would he bring me a Diet Coke? Haha. Poor guy.
Anyway....fast forward to 9:00 a.m. and he calls me to let me know that he ordered my tires, (Hallelujah--I won't have to talk about it anymore) and then he starts whispering that he has to let me go....I don't have a clue why he needed to whisper, but I said ok.

9:10, I receive a text picture of a dead mole. Yep...he apparently had to get off the phone to play whack-a-mole in my front yard and then he thought I needed to see the result. LOL--today is going to be a long day. :)

Please say a little prayer that my baseline u/s goes well on Monday. I would really like to start injecting myself soon. ha.

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are so right about the hormones thing. I hope your appointment goes well on Monday and you get to start injections soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope your appointment goes well on Monday!! :)

Cindybrown said...

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

*Thinking about you today...hoping everything is going well* P.S. Derek and I are exactly the same way...He's the morning person and I am NOT! ~Laci~