Triggered Last night, Retrieval Tomorrow. Here we go....
Also--the needles for the Progesterone shots are wigging me out. Someone tell me that they feel like a feather when you stab them into your buttcheek....someone tell me that, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yay!! My fingers are crossed for you! Let us know how it goes! And my advice for the progesterone is to ice it for a good while before hand. Make it numb! Lay on your stomach on your bed so that your muscles are all relaxed and then put a heating pad on the spot for a few minutes afterwards. The first few days it won't really hurt. Good luck!!
The stim shots were way more painful for me than the progesterone. It seemed like every other day a stim shot would end up burning and itching for a while after...whereas, the progesterone shots hardly hurt at all! The area did get sore after a few days, but I would take an IM shot over a SQ shot any day! HTH! And, good luck!
Good luck! I have everything crossed for you. :)
The progesterone shot for me wasn't horribly bad. It stung a bit - but try ice on the site first...and then pinch really hard around the area and I didn't feel the needle go in...have the person giving the shot do it real slow cause the stuff is thick... :-) GOOD LUCK! SO EXCITED!
I didn't think the prog hurt any more than the stims. But I also think my hubby is pretty much an injection rockstar. I never one had a bruise when he was doing the injections, but the two days I had to have my aunt do it, I got really dark bruises!! I didn't even ice the site first, and I wasn't even that consistent with heating the area afterwards. Can't wait to hear the ER report!
Yay! Thinking and praying for you! You'd better let me know how everything goes! Still waiting on a dinner date ; )
How exciting!
I'm sending you tons of good luck, and YES, the prog. shots really do feel like a feather =)
Ok, not really but they are really not painful at all! And let me tell you, I'm petrified of needles and I thought that was a piece of cake shot... it helps that hubby did it and I didn't have to see it happening of course, but its easy peasy!
Post a Comment