Out of 19 eggs, 7 fertilized. I was not thrilled with this number yesterday when I found out, I guess I just expected more. They peformed ICSI to fertilize those and nurse says that all 7 look great for now. So please keep praying that my 7 embabies fight hard!!! Will check on them later today.
On another note: I feel worse today than I did the day of the retrieval. I don't feel any signs of what I think OHSS would feel like, but it's not fun to go to the bathroom in any sort of way and I still can't comfortably wear my jeans. How long did it take you to feel back to 100% after retrieval?
~Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I know it's disappointing when the number drops lower than what you expected. But as stupid as the saying is, you only need one! After the first IVF it took about a week/week and a half. This second time the bloat never went away. So here's to hoping your bloat just turns into baby bloat. :)
Post a Comment