Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

UPDATE of Fert Update (very confusing)

I have 4--grade 4's and 3-- grade 3's, as of yesterday at 10 a.m.
I will go for a Day 5 transfer on Monday.
And I am still having some pain. Hoping that I don't have OHSS. :-(
Fight little babies fight!

5 grade 4's. 1 grade 3. And 1 grade 2.5.

5 comments:

Grace said...

I hope the pain goes away soon..praying your babies continue to grow and that your transfer on monday goes beautifully!

A said...

Hope you don't have OHSS and that your little ones stay strong for transfer!

Anonymous said...

5 grade 4s is great!!

AL said...

i hope the pain goes away soon and your embabies say strong! Your fert report sounds good.

Shanny said...

I really hope you don't get OHSS!

5 grade 4s is really good girl, I'm sending you lots of good luck!!!