Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Ch ch changes.

I changed up my blog--this is probably not what I would have picked because I found several others on different sites that were way cute....but something wasn't working right and they were blurry. So green and blue it is. :)

Also--I was editing some of the pictures on here and NONE of them are current, and I am on my work pc so I decided to put this one up because it cracks me up. This was just taken a couple of weeks ago and it's typical us. Me with red eyes and him not looking at the camera.



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great pic! I think you look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH a cute pic. And I really love the new blog look. I think it brightens things up. :)

T said...

So I know I have read your blog in the past. However, i was going through and see who is following me and I found your blog and that I have not been following you. I suck!
I am very sorry to hear this IVF did not work. It must be completely devastating. I hope that you are able to enjoy this vacation you have coming up and then get to have a successful FET!!

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

I am a new Follower. So sorry to hear this IVF didn't work. Sounds like your experience was similar to mine. My dr is in shock that it didn't work for us...so much for the odds. Hang in there.